Alignment issues affect two out of three people, yet many are reluctant to undergo braces treatment. Invisalign® clear braces offer a comfortable and more attractive way to achieve your ideal smile.
Lakewood Ranch Cosmetic Dentistry provides Invisalign treatment to patients throughout Lakewood Ranch, FL and the surrounding communities. Dr. Michelle Scala and her team handle each patient with skill and efficiency to create outstanding results every time. Contact our office to set up your Invisalign consultation today.
Why Choose Invisalign? Clear vs. Traditional Braces
Invisalign offers multiple advantages over traditional braces. The most prominent include:
- Aesthetics: These clear aligners are nearly invisible to the eye.
- Comfort: The trays are custom-shaped to your teeth for a fit you’ll barely even feel.
- Convenience: The removable trays make eating, drinking and brushing your teeth much simpler.
- Safety: No protruding wires or metal means no risk of sores or wounds to the soft mouth tissue, and less risk of breaking during physical activity.
- Efficiency: While traditional braces take two years on average, Invisalign treatment can be done in 18 months, and often less.
The Invisalign Process
Dr. Scala begins each Invisalign treatment with a thorough exam to confirm the patient is a good candidate for Invisalign. We then use high-end imaging technology to create a fully detailed 3D model of your teeth, which is used to craft your custom aligner trays and map out the alignment process.
The lab will produce a series of clear aligner trays. Each tray set is designed to gently guide your teeth toward the proper alignment over a two-week period, followed by the next set. The number of trays needed depends on the type of correction, but a straight, attractive smile is always the end result.
The High-End Dentistry Difference
Lakewood Ranch Cosmetic Dentistry combines the latest in modern dental technology with exceptional service. Our friendly and efficient staff focus on each patient to ensure their needs are met beyond expectation. Dr. Scala approaches each patient as an individual, tailoring her treatment to provide the best results with an artistic touch.
For convenient, cutting-edge dentistry in Lakewood, call our office to schedule your next visit today.